Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Panini Redemption Replacement Success

Back on Black Friday, I opened a box of 2012 Gridiron and pulled a redemption for a Kendall Wright Rookie Kings Autograph /99. Not a huge pull and even more upsetting that it was a redemption, but at least it would be a cool card. Two weeks ago, I hit the four-month threshold for being able to get a replacement. Obviously, I didn't really care for the original card, so I e-mailed David Sharp to ask for a replacement. Told him I collect Packers and got this in the mail less than two weeks from my original message:

Great customer service and a great replacement. Big shout-out to Mr. Sharp for being the man and taking care of me.
    Hidden Content
    I collect Packers, Buckeyes, Indians, Blue Jackets, Anthony Schlegel, and Nikita Nikitin
    R.I.P Stefanie Spielman, Dante Lavelli, Bob Feller, Jack Tatum

What is it numbered to? I have had good success with panini. I had 5 or 6 cards I was waiting on the the customer service person i spoke with gave me thr option of replacing each card with equal value or one card with value equal to all the cards I was waiting on. I decided on 1 card with equal value to all the cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Black3000gt View Post
    What is it numbered to? I have had good success with panini. I had 5 or 6 cards I was waiting on the the customer service person i spoke with gave me thr option of replacing each card with equal value or one card with value equal to all the cards I was waiting on. I decided on 1 card with equal value to all the cards.
    18/25

Panini Customer Service is decent if you talk to the right people
    Hidden Content
    I collect Packers, Buckeyes, Indians, Blue Jackets, Anthony Schlegel, and Nikita Nikitin
    R.I.P Stefanie Spielman, Dante Lavelli, Bob Feller, Jack Tatum

That was a heck of deal, The wright books at 15 and the rodgers books at 50. id say you made out nicely!

Very nice card!!!!

Adam
    Hidden Content

BRING ME ALL SERIAL #1/???? in All SPORTS

I wish he would take care of me lol
    Looking for Terrelle Pryor, Andrew Luck, and Russell Wilson Autos

I have a replacement that just hit the 4 month threshold maybe I should call them
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content IF YOU SMOKE PLEASE TELL ME Before Trading!!
    My Chris Henry by the numbers Items: 811 OWN: 423 52.2% MEM: 307 OWN: 152 49.5% AUTO: 395 OWN: 175 44.3% Ser #'d: 711 OWN: 343 48.2% RC: 38 OWN: 37 97.4% I TRADE BY BV. Hidden Content

Great looking Rodgers!

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

Sharp looking Rodgers, great replacement!
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 11/12/14

Awesome! I can only hope they send me something as nice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast