Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    This is from earlier, I forget which day:

Salt Lake Bees:
    4 player cards from 2012 (most of the players are in the MLB now)
    1 pocket schedule

On 04/15/13 I got a Fan Pack from the Houston Astros which consisted of a Pocket Schedule, Sticker and a 4x6 card ( I think its 4x6 ) and Im amazed they sent to Canada! Also gotta send a Post Card to the Cubs and a SASE To the Phillies to get a Fan pack. Does anyone else know what teams send to Canada? Thanks!
    Dale Earnhardt, Jr. collector - Also collect other drivers ( listed on my profile )

Hidden Content

I got a reply from a few teams today. Sending a SASE to the Tigers, Postcard to the Twins and a SASE to the Blue Jays
    Dale Earnhardt, Jr. collector - Also collect other drivers ( listed on my profile )

Hidden Content

I would assume the Vancouver Canadians (A) would send to Canada. I would assume that any team that sends fan packs would be willing to send one if you included a SASE, although they would only include items that would fit. The Winnipeg Goldeyes (in an independent league) would likely also send

What was the email you used for Omaha? I could not find it
    Collecting: Yordano Ventura, Salvador Perez, Billy Butler, Mike Moustakas, and especially Eric Hosmer.
    Girls can Collect Cards Too!
    Always looking for Autographs with Bible verse inscriptions
    Aspiring photographer that uses her own photos for ttm

It is a personal email, so I'll PM it to you. To anyone else, PM me if you want any email address for MLB or AAA. I am still working on AA and A

Detroit Tigers:
    1 Letter
    2 Pocket Schedules
    1 4x6 of Rick Porcillo

Arizona Diamondbacks - 1 packet

It seems like it is made for kids, but has a lot of nice stuff in it including a mini poster

I wonder if i email a team do you think they would send player cards like the postcard size? Also what team has them. I know the Orioles do

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast