Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    How much for that Von /25
    Hidden Content

Looking for low #d high end Vons!

First off, VERY NICE Alshon Jeffery Strata 3 color auto. Sweet card!! Second, what kind of value are you looking for re. Alshon Jeffery Topps Inception?
    My Bucket: Hidden Content

Just doing this for fun! Perspective! Galatians 6:9
    In memory of my son (my collecting buddy), Aaron
    4/8/88-4/8/05

please cmb for the bart starr thanks
    Collecting- things at random. 49ERS!!!!!
    Hidden Content

I like the 3 Broyles autos. Let me know.
    My main wants are Chiefs, Vikings, and Twins. Also like Torrey Smith and Matt Forte. I mainly like to trade by BV.
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

papaperk- are you looking to buy?, if so $6 dlvd on the alshon patch, thanks on the strata, just picked it up, easily my favorite alshon, gonna be hard to move that one.
    joshuadusarmy- sorry, didnt see anything for the starr
    1172hunt- only thing I saw was the aaron hernandez jsy auto, is that available, if so, whats it worth.
    Hidden Content
    always looking for very old hofers autos and toews or Kane logo patch autos. Dont usually dc on deals under $25, lmk if this is a problem.

First I have to ask if cash TTM is alright? I package it in a bubble mailer with tracking. Dont have paypal.

If so, would you be willing to do $10 dlvd if you throw in the Hillman Limited orange #21. If alright go ahead and post, if not just post the Alshon Jeffery by itself. That is if cash is OK.

Rick
    My Bucket: Hidden Content

Just doing this for fun! Perspective! Galatians 6:9
    In memory of my son (my collecting buddy), Aaron
    4/8/88-4/8/05

works, posted, thanks a bunch
    Hidden Content
    always looking for very old hofers autos and toews or Kane logo patch autos. Dont usually dc on deals under $25, lmk if this is a problem.

I think it books for $30

Quote Originally Posted by chibearsrule View Post
    papaperk- are you looking to buy?, if so $6 dlvd on the alshon patch, thanks on the strata, just picked it up, easily my favorite alshon, gonna be hard to move that one.
    joshuadusarmy- sorry, didnt see anything for the starr
    1172hunt- only thing I saw was the aaron hernandez jsy auto, is that available, if so, whats it worth.
    My main wants are Chiefs, Vikings, and Twins. Also like Torrey Smith and Matt Forte. I mainly like to trade by BV.
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

not sure what the broyles book, but I only have 2, I put the strata one down twice, its the same card, lol. sorry. My beckett is 3or 4 issues old if you want to check yours on them. I can get scans if needed.
    Hidden Content

Like the Jeffrey Strata AU and the Butkus AU, CMB and lmk, thanks!
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 11/12/14

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast