Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: An Atheist meets god.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I'll also mention that you are not going by the bible at all, but by he teachings some men came up with to further their own goals which they stated came out of the bible. Anyone who reads it and pays attention can see this.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Alex would be the ultimate politician.Nothing but double talk for every case.Never a real point,just arguements and answering questions with more questions

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Alex would be the ultimate politician.Nothing but double talk for every case.Never a real point,just arguements and answering questions with more questions

Not sure if Alex would make a good republican....
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

considering you don't believe any republican is good, that would indeed be an impossibility.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Not sure if Alex would make a good republican....

On his views, no.
    On his tactics, he'd he the best.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wickabee you continue to call me a "Hate filled liar" despite the fact that I've explained myself over and over again....I have no choice but to throw insults at yourself.

You are an ignorant hypocrite!

You are arguing on stupid semantics.....you call religion crap, you call hell crap, and then you call me a hate filled liar for doing the same things you are doing except that I use different words.

You are claiming things which are untrue in regards to how I speak about christianity.

And for the last ™™™™g time I do not hate christians, I do not attack them directly, I attack their STUPID beliefs, their ignorant Ideas, and their dangerous ideology.

There isn't a single christian sect which isn't wrong....and that has nothing to do with the belief in god, it has to do with the nonsense of religion.

The same religion you call crap and then go up in arms to defend with everything you've got.

Want to know the word for someone that says something and then does the complete opposite....A HYPOCRITE!!!
    Last edited by JustAlex; 04-11-2013 at 11:16 PM.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Sure alex, if that makes you feel better, go ahead and ignore what I said.
    I give opinion and sell it as nothing else.
    You give opinion and sell it as fact.
    I call certain beliefs crap.
    You think all Christians have the same beliefs.
    You call yourself an atheist, but still hold out a chance that God is real.
    I call myself nothing

So you're a liar (or a milk toast) because you're not really an atheist.
    You're ignorant for placing Catholic beliefs on the shoulders of every denomination.
    You're a hypocrite for being "atheist" but still theinking there could be a God.

Go ahead and call me whatever name you like. Knowing where it comes from, I don't take it personally.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Wick it sounds like you are arguing with a man who knows he has been beat.My hat is off to you sir great debate

SCF Rewards
    Country

Aj it sounds to me that you only take sides and like always offer little to the discussion.

I'm done repeating myself, there's no need to do it for the 20th time.

And you're crazy if you think this was a "debate".

Of course now that I've responded this will mean yet another "I-need-to-have-the-last-word" comment.

You can have it, your arguments are contradictory in nature and therefore hold zero weight.

"Religion is crap", but let me defend it with all my might while arguing on semantics and insults.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Thank you and goodnight.
    Last edited by Wickabee; 04-13-2013 at 09:57 AM.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast