Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kermit Gosnell

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kermit Gosnell

http://www.policymic.com/articles/34...ia-covering-it

This is sooo sick. His trial has been going on for weeks, and this is the first I've heard of it.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I stopped reading halfway through. My god.

This is why I get offended at being called "pro abortion" instead of "pro choice." This man is pro abortion. He enjoys it, sounds like he almost feeds off it. This man is pro abortion. I am not. I am pro choice. He is sick.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I could only read about 1/2 it then wanted to throw up. This guy needs to be executed.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

I'm not sure about executing the guy, but he definitely had to be stopped and should face consequences for his actions, if proven true.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I'm not sure about executing the guy, but he definitely had to be stopped and should face consequences for his actions, if proven true.

This man murdered babies. I don't care if they were already born of not he is a baby killer and needs to be tourted and executed.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

This man murdered babies. I don't care if they were already born of not he is a baby killer and needs to be tourted and executed.

Study him first.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

You've got this hang up on torturing people. Should we torture each of the women as well? For every "viable fetus" he murdered, he has a willing accomplice in the mother.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

Not sure why it makes a difference if the baby comes out of the womb then killed? It's still the mother's choice right?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Not sure why it makes a difference if the baby comes out of the womb then killed? It's still the mother's choice right?

Most babies spend far longer than the minimum to survive outside the womb inside the womb. That when a fetus becomes a baby.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

Most babies spend far longer than the minimum to survive outside the womb inside the womb. That when a fetus becomes a baby.

Nice..I can't wait for my baby to make me breakfast every morning

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast