Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: An Atheist meets god.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Religion is an invention of humans, so it comes by its bad name honestly.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

religion has been around as long as we have, it would be easy to assume it has always been part of our existence.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Atheists are the 10% minority in the world that really have it all together. They are basically a hate group that have nothing better to do with there time other then to sit around and try and discredit others beliefs.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

religion has been around as long as we have, it would be easy to assume it has always been part of our existence.

Not a part of mine whatsoever. My kid is almost 13, & does even not know who Mohammed or Jesus are, nor does he care. He is a bright, respectful young Man, and gets along fine without the indenture of religion.

SCF Rewards
    Country

submit? no wonder you don't like religion, you don't know what it means to follow or believe, you don't submit to anything.

So, I guess you DON'T read the bible right?

James 4:7 - Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Ephesians 5:21 - Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.

Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. (Here, it's clearly telling you NOT to think for yourself).

The WHOLE christian religion is based on blindly following God's will.

I would rather be a good person and not get into heaven (whether as a result it is real or not) then a bad person and get into heaven.

Hilarious that you just made my point without realizing it.

if you lived a good life, why fear something you don't know is true or not and you say is fake?

WE (atheist) don't.

Many Christians do!

They fear hell with such a passion that they will comply to the teachings of a very flawed book, because they have convinced themselves with such a high rate of certainty that this place exists and therefore they must do everything possible to avoid it.

It's psychological torture at it's best.

all this video is, is anti religious, nothing more. the new age idea of making your argument legit is attacking the other one, try using science, at least it is applicable and has no need to attack.

Of course it's Anti-religion....it's a VERY GOOD thing it's anti-religious.

Religion is nonsense.

If god does exists he sure as hell is not the god of the bible or any other god that pathetic humans have invented.

You completely missed the point of the video....it's not to make fun of god (per se) it's to show how flawed the christian belief of going to hell and heaven are.

A good person WILL go to hell (according to christianity) if he doesn't believe in god or accepts Jesus as his savior.

A bad person WILL NOT go to hell if he repents (it could be a death bed repent!).

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh he doesn't fear it.

No I do not.....I also don't fear bigfoot, leprechauns, or other nonsense that has zero proof of existence.

He misunderstands it,

I understand it a LOT better than you do.

lies about it as well as the people involved with it, but he doesn't fear it.

Just like homophobes don't fear homosexuality...

What a stupid non-sequitur and strawman.

If you're going to throw insults at me, at least make sure it makes sense.

Hell is an invention of the first door to door salesman, ...... Paul. He was not an Apostle either.

It's the classic snake oil pitch.

Sell the masses BOTH the disease and the cure.

Tell them they are going to hell, and then tell them how they can save themselves from this hell.

Where's the proof for hell?

Who cares.....psychological fear works great on humans, they won't keep questioning as long as they're scared.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Religion is basically crap.

And might telling me what part of the Christian religion is crap?

Because you sure imply that you don't think it's crap.
    Last edited by JustAlex; 04-09-2013 at 01:53 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

you quote paul, jams, and solomon and tell me I don't read the bible? find where Jesus says it.

you are no better than the Christians who twist the bible to fit their beliefs

again you did not answer my questions

"Let him who seeks continue seeking until he finds. When he finds, he will become troubled. When he becomes troubled, he will be astonished, and he will rule over the All."

doesn't seem to be about submitting, but rather understanding.

But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I think this is funny. Atheist, who do not believe that god exists, arguing that he doesn't exist by claiming to know how this non-existing being would respond to someone who doesn't believe he exist.

What next, a video about how Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy respond? Or do atheist believe in them, so no video is pending?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Atheists are the 10% minority in the world that really have it all together. They are basically a hate group that have nothing better to do with there time other then to sit around and try and discredit others beliefs.

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast