Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Acarter13 2013 Baseball IP successed

Once again I mainly graph Syracuse Chiefs games, but this year there's a good chance my Mom could take me to the MLB All Star week so hopefully I could get some Autographs today. Travelled to Rochester to see my first game of the year.

Rochester Red Wings vs. Buffalo Bisons-4/7/13
    Bisons
    Mike McCoy 4x6
    Andy Laroche card
    Josh Thole 2 cards
    Eugenio Velez 1 card

Red Wings
    Oswaldo Arcia 4x6
    Joe Benson 2 cards
    Brandon Boggs 1 card
    Chris Colabello index card

Last edited by acarter13; 08-19-2013 at 11:49 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats on your successes. I like Velez's signature. When he played for SF I got him back in 2010 Spring Training.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to see the Chiefs vs. Iron Pigs game today and made out pretty well, since it was a doubleheader.

Iron Pigs

Tyson Gillies- 1 2010 Bowman Prospect
    Darin Ruf- 5 2013 Heritage rookie due card, 1 2013 topps rookie
    Index Cards of Cody Asche, Steve Susdorf, Jermaine Mitchell, Darin Ruf, Cody Overbeck, and Cesar Hernandez

Chiefs

Greg Booker-2010 and 2012 team set cards
    Corey Brown-2 4x6's, 1 IC
    Mike Costanzo-2 4x6's, 1 IC
    Mike Crotta- 2 2011 Topps rookies, 1 IC
    Erik Davis- 2 2011 Bowman Prospect (1 chrome), 1 2011 topps pro debut
    Jeff Kobernus- 2011 Bowman Chrome Prospect 6
    Chris Marrero-2 4x6's
    Will Rhymes- 2 2008 Bowman Prospect, 1 2010 Bowman rookie
    Ryan Tatusko- 2 2011 Bowman Crome Prospect
    Zach Walters- 6 2012 Bowman Prospect (3 chrome)

Overall- 41 autographs from 17 different players
    Last edited by acarter13; 08-19-2013 at 12:12 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ouch, rough day yesterday

Graphed the Columbus Clippers @ Syracuse Chiefs, only made out with 4 autographs, 2 being index cards.

Clippers
    2/2 Omir Santos
    Index cards of Juan Diaz and Tim Fedroff

Hopefully going to tonights game
    Last edited by acarter13; 08-19-2013 at 12:13 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Miss seeing your successes, hope to see more in the future! That is a rough night; all the names on the Columbus roster (Bauer, Dice-K, etc.) have been tough.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Miss seeing your successes, hope to see more in the future! That is a rough night; all the names on the Columbus roster (Bauer, Dice-K, etc.) have been tough.

Dice K and bauer werent even at the field i dont think, and i havent been able to get to a lot of games because my baseball season has been crazy lately

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dice K and bauer werent even at the field i dont think, and i havent been able to get to a lot of games because my baseball season has been crazy lately

Yeah, Dice-K is still on the DL and Bauer was with the ML club on Monday. Who knows...I haven't actually got to 'graph them in the stadium yet this year, so I'm not even sure who signs pregame.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, Dice-K is still on the DL and Bauer was with the ML club on Monday. Who knows...I haven't actually got to 'graph them in the stadium yet this year, so I'm not even sure who signs pregame.

I saw Hermida sign for like 2 or 3 people, but Chisenhall, Laporta, Matt Carson, and Carrera didnt even flinch when their names were called.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bauer was there on Tues, and we got him pre game on Wed. Only would do one-per for the 8 or so collectors that were there. Another friend got him charting either Thursday or Friday.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bauer was there on Tues, and we got him pre game on Wed. Only would do one-per for the 8 or so collectors that were there. Another friend got him charting either Thursday or Friday.

dang, i looked really closely on thursday and friday to see if he was charting and couldnt find him

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast