Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Only two today: Frank Ramsey and Jerry Sloan. Ramsey and Hagan signed the same photo.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Houston Astros LSU Tigers
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Sloan looks amazing in gold!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks...and the white spot was the flash from my camera! Should be getting Dave Winfield back any day now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Been busy. I did a mail order for Jim Palmer this past weekend at a signing in Maryland. That arrived yesterday. Today's mail brought a signed 8x10 from Betty White and a signed 2012 Topps card from Scott Downs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not a bad day today. Dave Winfield and Jim Nantz. I sent Winfield to his home as based on his response on FB, it's not the best of ideas to send to the Padres.

SCF Rewards
    Country

epic Winfield!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks. I had mailed a posed photo of him in Padres uniform on March 19th to the Padres mailing address with a check but that is lost and MIA. As soon as he commented that it was likely lost, I ended up searching around for a PhotoFile collage and found this one--I actually like it much better. I wasn't sure if he would include the HOF inscription but I'm so happy he did!

Just a matter of hearing back from Jim Rice and Carlton Fisk and my TTMs for Hall of Famers will be finished.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks. I had mailed a posed photo of him in Padres uniform on March 19th to the Padres mailing address with a check but that is lost and MIA. As soon as he commented that it was likely lost, I ended up searching around for a PhotoFile collage and found this one--I actually like it much better. I wasn't sure if he would include the HOF inscription but I'm so happy he did!

Just a matter of hearing back from Jim Rice and Carlton Fisk and my TTMs for Hall of Famers will be finished.

how much of a donation did you send?

SCF Rewards
    Country

$20 seems to be doing the trick lately

SCF Rewards
    Country

$20 seems to be doing the trick lately

might send him a ROMLB & $20. be a pretty sweet add. Thanks for the info

Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast