Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @JamesBosoxfan1

Nice returns.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks...expecting a few to come back this week.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today: Wade Boggs 8x10 signed and inscribed HOF 05

Last edited by dsolzman; 05-06-2013 at 07:04 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The local ESPN Radio affiliate was sponsoring a free signing for Nerlens Noel. I had him sign a UK Yearbook for the past season already signed by Coach John Calipari.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today's mail: Cardinals broadcaster Dan McLaughlin and Basketball HOFers Hubie Brown, Harry Gallatin, and Bailey Howell. I was hoping Dan would have gotten Al to sign the photo as it was with the two of them so I'll have to mail that one back out to be signed by Al.

SCF Rewards
    Country

sweet returns.. Bailey Howell will be the next person i send an 8x10 to. seems pretty reliable.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The only thing I didn't like was that he didn't inscribe HOF inscription. But it was a free sig so I'm not complaining.

Hoping I get some back tomorrow that had the cardboard in SASEs sent out because I'm completely out for when I send out my next batch.

I also got a signed Adrian Beltre 8x10 that I got via ebay. It was signed at a Tristar show in 1998!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nothing in today's mail outside of unsigned 8x10s that I ordered. Three of them were sent out in the mail immediately to Twins prospect Alex Meyer, Pirates prospect Jameson Taillon, and Cardinals prospect Stephen Piscotty.

Speaking of the Cardinals, I was given the opportunity to interview Ozzie Smith. Feel free to read it if you have the chance.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not a bad day. Basketball HOFers Jody Conradt and Jack Ramsay arrived TTM. My ebay purchase of Oscar Taveras signed 8x10 also came.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today's mail brought Basketball HOF coach Lou Carnesecca returning my 8x10 signed in silver and inscribed with his HOF year.

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast