Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast
    trade manager updated with all cards received until this point.

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

How many more are you waiting on?
    Now collecting Strasburg
    And Always......Cal Ripken
    Hidden Content <--Have List
    UPDATED---11/2/2012
    Have 1855/11189 Total BV 18,357.10 / 16.58%Hidden Content

Trademanager updated. I have 2 more to pick up at the PO tomorrow and only a couple i believe after that.

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Trade Manager updated through today. Waiting for a few and I have 2 coming back to me from the last one to be re-slabbed so I need to wait for those as well.

Roger

Are you still waiting on any?
    Collecting Adrian Peterson and Blake Griffin in that order.
    my bucket
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by spydermat View Post
    Are you still waiting on any?

Which 2?
    Now collecting Strasburg
    And Always......Cal Ripken
    Hidden Content <--Have List
    UPDATED---11/2/2012
    Have 1855/11189 Total BV 18,357.10 / 16.58%Hidden Content

Still waiting? I hope you get them soon. Been a couple weeks already.

One is on it's way and the other guy had been sick and is sending in a couple days. I know this should of been sent out sooner, my apologies..

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (40)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    All in hand?
    Bears cards for sale: PM me if you see something you want!
    Hidden Content

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast