I know it's not much but $6 for best Canuck

All my future paypal for the next little bit is tied up in deals made a bit ago, but I have $6 I can spend on the best card I can get.
    Traders: Hidden Content
    My Canucks Have List: Hidden Content ! (ALWAYS LOOKING FOR KESLER JERSEY #'D CARDS AND KESLER 2010-11 CERTIFIED FABRIC OF THE GAME PRIME /25)

11-12 UD Titanium game worn gear dual jersey burrows/bieska

I can send you the code for the redemtion on the left if you like.

Players - Jets (Trouba, Scheifele etc) T.Kidd, CuJo autos and Don Cherry.
    Rookie Year - Mark and Michael Stone
    Master Want List - Hidden Content
    Bucket - Hidden Content

How about a Limited Jersey Thread of Henrik Sedin /199?

Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    Here is my Hidden Content My Photobucket is out of date. I am now fully uploaded to the SCF Inventory Manager!
    From the land of Rider Nation, and the Home of the 2013 Grey Cup Champion Saskatchewan Roughriders!!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Got a Luongo we didn't include before for $5 in my thread here.
    "He's gone crazy," "You have to snap out of it," "Take your meds," or, "Don't be such a downer" serve only to mock, belittle, and make light of mental illness. Such phrases only continue the negative stigma and keep those who suffer from getting help. If these phrases, or phrases like them, are part of your at-hand vocabulary, you are part of the problem. #STOPtheStigma

This one:

Or...

Or...
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    ADAM ERNE Tracker | 21/33 [63%] + 2/6 True 1/1

Do you live in Vancouver?
    Hidden Content Wants: Any GU net cards, GU all star jsy, Int'l jsy, Capt C jersey and patch cards. Want Top shelf Goalie Gear:Osgood (skate)!
    Hidden Content
    Stay away from Habsmtlfan aka mlthabscollector on ebay. Longueil or Varennes, Que. Thief and liar. - Fr... Barb..

Cripes, you got A LOT of offers for 6 bucks! Closed at OP's request............
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.