Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country

It never happen as a buyer on ebay. It happen one time as a seller. I'm from Quebec and the buyer were from Quebec too. I shipped the package with tracking because the price was similar to an untracked package (shiped 250 cards...). He received the package in 3 days. After a month, he said he did not received it. The tracking showed that someone received the package in his city. He did not ask for a refund. It was a lost for him. Don't asking refund means he is not a scammer. Probably it was a Canada Post error....

The problem is the price of a tracked shipping. I could pay 2$ for untracked and 16$ for tracked to USA. In Canada a tracking packet is 10-12$. I don't care about tracking, what I want is a proof I can send by mail to buyer that I dropped a package to Canada post with his adress on it. With that proof, no buyer can say, the seller did not ship the package... If the buyer did not pay for tracking and he did not received the package, then the risk is to the buyer, not the seller with that proof. Canada post could ask 1-3$ for that proof. Many seller will probably pay that charge to protect themself....
    Last edited by jefferx; 04-09-2013 at 10:53 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123