Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Well the good news is that this as frustrating to others as it is to me. I guess the way I look at it is that they made 100,000 of these cards and no more. Just adding a sticker to a slab does not change that there are still only 100,000 of these out there. I am not worried about me and my stats in this case, I am more worried about others who do not know better thinking something is amiss here. Call it what it is, a buyback, serial numbered.

So I guess my question is, if these were auto'd does that mean Mario now has a RC/Auto now as well? After market addition, just like a car, sometimes is good but vintage it is bad. No way I want a 1967 Shelby GT 500 to be anything but stock, not touched up and it must have the right matching numbers. Guess that is why we collect right, if you want original you pay for original.....

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

My answer is because if you buy a shelby, you will buy it stock, does this mean there is only stock shelby on the market? No. Same with cards. ITG TTM bayback are not listed in the inventory because Price never could get PSA to had his product name on the sticker. So since anyone can send a card that was actually release in HOH and send it to PSA to have it authentificated and then sell it like it it was HOH. Since there is no way to identify these then any one you would send to PSA, we decided to not add them in the card database. So all these card will never be listed other then on ITG website. Mainly this is a error Dr. Price made and I don't think he will make this mistake again. Beckett that authenticated the rookie accepted to add HOH on the sticker and this is why we added these.

On the other side, remember that we got a lot of request to add all of these. So our decision is based on can we separate them as a unique card and if so we add it. If the card remain the exact same then it remain a rookie. If a auto is added, well we have none at the moment in the database unless they have a identification that make them unique.

The same way UD has buy back and we added them. ALso if on the back the have a authentification of the autograph done by UD then yes we set the auto attribute as UD had the card sign by the player. TTM and IP will never be added in the card database. We have the TTM manager for this.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

#firstworldcollectingproblems

I honestly don't fathom how in the world this is an "issue" or a problem or anything of that nature. You know, I know, the world knows that Mario Lemieux's two rookie cards are card #9 in the 1985-86 OPC and Topps releases. The rest is just stats, and nothing more.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (17)
    Country
    See iidaemmi's Items on eBay

Beckett don't list them as rookies, in fact Beckett don't list those buybacks at all and that's a great thing.

Harri

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

He only has 2 Rookies. People are constantly becoming victims of marketing, that's all it is in this case.

+1 here, I agree with Tim

SCF Rewards
    Country

sluggo - Fred Garvin = you? lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

sluggo - Fred Garvin = you? lol

WRONG! I wish tho............ I got a pile of hockey cards to choose a give-away from and nobody even wants to bother googling it. Laziest buncha slackers......................

SCF Rewards
    Country

haha, Fred Garvin the male prostitute :) (SNL)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

haha, Fred Garvin the male prostitute :) (SNL)

Ding!! I'd be happy being Dan Ackroyd as well..................

Your prize will go out this weekend sir :)

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

This ticks me off too.
    That said if anyone has a Linden let me know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12