Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Russell Wilson Contenders Auto REDEEMED ft/fs

Photobucket: Hidden Content

Mainly Looking for-
    Lebron James, Derrick Rose, Jeremy Maclin, Ryan Howard, Chase Utley, Raul Ibanez, Cole Hamels, Desean Jackson, Hank Aaron, Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Robert Griffin III, Claude Giroux, Sean Couturier, Matt Read, Schenn Brothers,

cmb thanks
    Looking for Highend Autos
    Hidden Content

***Please do not and I mean do not make sale or trade offers that you are not willing to follow through with once accepted Thanks*****

price on the wilson? got a couple of rg3's http://s943.photobucket.com/user/slash711/library/
    TRAMPLE THE WEAK AND HURDLE THE DEAD!

Quote Originally Posted by slash711 View Post
    price on the wilson? got a couple of rg3's http://s943.photobucket.com/user/slash711/library/
    I'll pass on those thank you

Mainly Looking for-
    Lebron James, Derrick Rose, Jeremy Maclin, Ryan Howard, Chase Utley, Raul Ibanez, Cole Hamels, Desean Jackson, Hank Aaron, Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Robert Griffin III, Claude Giroux, Sean Couturier, Matt Read, Schenn Brothers,

skipped me
    Looking for Highend Autos
    Hidden Content

***Please do not and I mean do not make sale or trade offers that you are not willing to follow through with once accepted Thanks*****

cmb plz
    Anything WVU, Lakers, Titans or Texans.
    I can trade BV or SV. I do not give offers, if you dont know what your cards are worth who do I ask?

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by sprinter28 View Post
    skipped me
    sorry I thought i made it so it would send to both. No thanks on those cards

Mainly Looking for-

check me as well. thanks.
    my bucket: Hidden Content HIGH END BUCKET: Hidden Content
    My PC: Hidden Content

PM ME PLEASE if you see something you like for it. Sorry, no Luck or RG3 in the inventory right now.
    My High End (player folders to the side): Hidden Content

Wants:AP/P.Manning/Luck/Oscar Taveras/M.Cabrera/Pujols/Kris Bryant/Trout/Lebron/MJ/Kobe & HOF HIGH END.

I'm interested...I have several nice RG3s and Lucks for you to look at
    Collecting GENO SMITH and TAVON AUSTIN

Hidden Content |

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast