Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SCF Rewards
    Country

Traders Joes stuff is expensive, walmart stuff is cheap

Not if you get the Trader Joes brand stuff it isn't
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (116)
    Country
    See centralfalc1616's Items on eBay

I live in WV. And I didn't make any unskilled labor insults.

Are you in Capon Bridge, Wv., or Martinsburg?.. Anywhere near those areas? You stated that you are 15 minutes from Va. I'm in Va., but along I-81. Gasoline is 3.29 here.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics New England Patriots
    See maccards44's Items on eBay

Not that anyone cares, but THIS is the reason for the recession and sucky economy we toil in still today.
    (not high taxes because "everyone" is on food stamps)
    People like to think it was complicated, but it's just about that simple.
    In fairness, however, democrats did a lot of free house promising too.

The important thing is that the mortgage scumbags got rich and then got out before it all crashed...and we got to bail them out... and then got screwed by the mess they left. Go unfettered capitalism!
    The reason the housing market crashed was due to unsustainable mortgages. Dubya promised everyone a house of their own, even if they did not have a down payment.

Bankers and Mortgage brokers took this to be gospel, and abba-cadabbra Bob's Your Uncle, people with 50 dollars down on a $300K house were getting Mortgages.

In Canada, if you don't have 20% down, no Mortgage for you. Also in the USA you have levels of Shysterism - Loan companies, mortgage negotiators that are not banks, etc. You have to fight through middle men to get anything done, including the final loan passing again from source through another middle man until payment.

Last edited by maccards44; 04-09-2013 at 11:58 PM.
    maccards44 everywhere 'bay, etc
    Just Selling Right Now

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Pittsburgh Steelers Cincinnati Reds
    See sxetnrdrmr2112's Items on eBay

decent apartment in Oberlin (college town) is around $450

Oberlin is a cool town. My moms best friend was a prof at Oberlin all through the 70's, 80's 90's. Retired now but still lives up there. I haven't been up there since the 80's though. It seems to me that all of Ohio is pretty low cost of living wise...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Are you in Capon Bridge, Wv., or Martinsburg?.. Anywhere near those areas? You stated that you are 15 minutes from Va. I'm in Va., but along I-81. Gasoline is 3.29 here.

Nah I am way down in the southeastern corner where I-64 crosses from WV into VA. I live out in a little area called Organ Cave, but I am just a few miles south of Lewisburg. In a straight line I am like 4 miles from the VA line.

I didn't buy any, but I took note on my way to work this morning that the gas stations were anywhere from $3.68-$3.73 per gallon. We pay like .38 cents per gallon in state tax which is a joke considering how crappy the roads are.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (116)
    Country
    See centralfalc1616's Items on eBay

Nah I am way down in the southeastern corner where I-64 crosses from WV into VA. I live out in a little area called Organ Cave, but I am just a few miles south of Lewisburg. In a straight line I am like 4 miles from the VA line.

I didn't buy any, but I took note on my way to work this morning that the gas stations were anywhere from $3.68-$3.73 per gallon. We pay like .38 cents per gallon in state tax which is a joke considering how crappy the roads are.

Ahh, so about 30-45 west of Covington. Thankfully, gas here is around 3.35 a gallon. Do you work here in Va or in Wv.?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I live in the Oil Boom area of North Dakota and the Walmart in Williston has a sign outside that says starting pay is $17.00/hr

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234