Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kevbo617's Items on eBay

Signing habits for a few prospects

Hi was just wondering if anyone had any insight on the signing habits of the following prospects as I will be seeing them within the next few weeks. Matt Barnes
    Xander Bogaerts
    Jake Odorizzi
    Wil Myers

any help is appreciated.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shortking98's Items on eBay

Believe Barnes is 1 per now and starting to get pretty tough by prospect standards

SCF Rewards
    Country

where you seeing them? I'd trade you for a boegarts or a myers.

BANNED

Country

Barnes is one per
    Bogaerts is turning into a complete jerk, one per if you even get him, ruined my ball last night side-paneled, smudged, unreadable and forgot the s. Wouldn't waste anything good on him...you coming to Portland?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Barnes, Boegarts, and Bradley Jr were easy gets early last year. I got them each on a 8x10, ROMLB, and team balls. But it appears lately they are one per. Good luck.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kevbo617's Items on eBay

Believe Barnes is 1 per now and starting to get pretty tough by prospect standards

Sounds good

where you seeing them? I'd trade you for a boegarts or a myers.

Will be seeing them in Syracuse and Binghamton, don't think I will be trading any if I get them.

Barnes is one per
    Bogaerts is turning into a complete jerk, one per if you even get him, ruined my ball last night side-paneled, smudged, unreadable and forgot the s. Wouldn't waste anything good on him...you coming to Portland?

Alright, I have a 16x20 of Bogaerts so hopefully it will turn out alright.

Barnes, Boegarts, and Bradley Jr were easy gets early last year. I got them each on a 8x10, ROMLB, and team balls. But it appears lately they are one per. Good luck.

Sounds good, thanks!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got Barnes & Bogaerts last yr in Wilmington. Barnes only signed for me & another. didn't want to sign since he was charting. Bogaerts was a bit of a jerk but did one per down the line before the 2nd gm of a doubleheader (he didn't sign any before 1st gm)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I had seen Wil Myers a few years back at the MWL All Star game. He signed multiple baseballs for me that day and an 8x10. Then again that has been a few years ago as Mike Trout signed like 6 baseballs and an pic for me as well way back then.