Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Question.

Question.

Explain to me How a Background check will infringe on your right to own a weapon?
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by MadMan1978 View Post
    Explain to me How a Background check will infringe on your right to own a weapon?
    You beat me to it...I was going to ask the same thing...

I don't see how it will and there should be one on everyone who wants to purchase a weapon of any type.

...Rick
    Hidden Content
    Bucket PC & Trade Items: Hidden Content
    PC In-Person (IP) Auto Memorabilia Collection: Hidden Content
    PC HOF Game-Used Collection: Hidden Content

I know this is off topic but love the avatar Rick
    Quote Originally Posted by NY Sports Teams View Post
    I don't see how it will and there should be one on everyone who wants to purchase a weapon of any type.

...Rick
    Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

You, know, I thought the same thing, but it is not that anyone disagrees per se. I think the issue is how long it takes to process that gun lobby has an issue with. It seems that an overwhelming majority of guns and ammo are bought at gun shows and a background check would cause a slow down in sales......you should know this Michael, it comes down to the almighty dollar, not what keeps us safe.
    SCF Inventory: Hidden Content
    Football Bucket: Hidden Content
    Baseball Bucket:Hidden Content
    Hockey Bucket:Hidden Content
    Basketball Bucket: Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    How about a licence, government funded, only requirement for one is a background check every 5 years, free.
    Need a licence to buy a gun...wait, that's an infringement.

Quote Originally Posted by mess0312 View Post
    You, know, I thought the same thing, but it is not that anyone disagrees per se. I think the issue is how long it takes to process that gun lobby has an issue with. It seems that an overwhelming majority of guns and ammo are bought at gun shows and a background check would cause a slow down in sales......you should know this Michael, it comes down to the almighty dollar, not what keeps us safe.
    If we are by far in the majority of thinking this measure is needed, why are 3 tea party clowns threatening to stop the vote?

I argue ment i here is that will infringe my civil liberties. Recent pools show an overwhelming majority are in favor of back ground checks and the Senate and House wont pass them ?
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

If we are by far in the majority of thinking this measure is needed, why are 3 tea party clowns threatening to stop the vote?

I argue ment i here is that will infringe my civil liberties. Recent pools show an overwhelming majority are in favor of back ground checks and the Senate and House wont pass them ?
    Welcome to your busted government my friend.....this isn't the only issue that is against the will of the people. Getting worse by the day!
    SCF Inventory: Hidden Content
    Football Bucket: Hidden Content
    Baseball Bucket:Hidden Content
    Hockey Bucket:Hidden Content
    Basketball Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by ajcorleone View Post
    I know this is off topic but love the avatar Rick
    Thank you. If you know me you know he is my idol. LOL

...Rick
    Hidden Content
    Bucket PC & Trade Items: Hidden Content
    PC In-Person (IP) Auto Memorabilia Collection: Hidden Content
    PC HOF Game-Used Collection: Hidden Content

less sells at gun shows is not a good thing, but I am sure there can be some automatic system created to make this check quick an easy on line.

I have no other issue with this, but I still think we need to address storage (thank you wickabee) and raise taxes on the purchase for advocacy on suicides and getting illegal firearms of the street
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast