Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking to buy a case of 2012 football... what were the best products last year?

Hey guys,

I have been out of the hobby for a while... again... but anxious to get back in and I thought I would start with a case of some 2012 football. There were some great rookies in the class and wanted to get your guys take on what you would recommend I want a quality product with a chance to pull some nice rookie autos. Price range is something between 1,000-1500.

Let me know what you guys think. Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by elgato View Post
    Chrome if you can find it.
    I wouldn't go with chrome, it's not worth the 1800 people are wanting for it.
    Looking for Terrelle Pryor, Andrew Luck, and Russell Wilson Autos

not sure if contenders is in that price range...but if it is...that's your best and safest bet...
    Hidden Content
    #1 Oregon Ducks collector on earth!
    BRING ME LAMICHAEL JAMES CHROME AUTOS!!!
    /25 BLACK!! /10 GOLD!!!/5 RED!!!!

I agree. $1800 for Chrome is too much. Stay away from the college stuff unless its a real steal. Maybe too late in the season to find a decent deal on anything and next years rookie crop looks pretty bleak so far.

Contenders is very good, always have nice ON-CARD autographs of the main rookies! Panini Certified is always good, you can get two 8 box cases for under $1500, Prizm is really nice as well, right at the 1550 area! Or a case of Valor, really good product as well!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (27)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Chrome is awesome, but you only get 1 auto per box. i like to do mixers. maybe spread your money around so you dont get stuck with a michael egnew hot case. contenders, chrome, limited, and prime sigs all have good stuff in them.
    I ship next morning, and use DC (unless it's base), please do the same.
    Hidden Content

I like crown Royale, I have decent luck with it and the cards look great to (just in my opinion) lots of short prints as well, good luck to ya
    Bucket: Hidden Content
    Super-Collecting Rey Maualuga 402/470 = 85.5% (Not Including 1/1)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Also Starting the set of 2012 Panini Black Onyx Jersey /299 and Prime /49

Where have you seen the certified cases for 2 for under 1500? Please advise. Thanks alot.

He's talking about 8 box inner cases, not the master case.

http://www.blowoutcards.com/index.ph...oducts_id=7056
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to all that I've dealt with!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast