Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Let's Make some trades today.....updated my bucket w/ some nice autos....plenty FT!

Looking to change up my collection.....had some of these autos for way too long.......main wants are hofers, veteran stars, AJ Green, Julio Jones, Doug Martin, and other top rookies from the last 5-6 years. I'll check buckets, lists and scans for others too b/c i really like a lot of players right now. Here's my bucket and i have plenty of nice autos to trade:

Mid End to High End Football FT

If u don't see any autos u like in the above link try the pc nft but i'm not saying i'll trade any of those pc cards but u can ask.....it's a free country. thanks jeff

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (143)
    Country

Looking to change up my collection.....had some of these autos for way too long.......main wants are hofers, veteran stars, AJ Green, Julio Jones, Doug Martin, and other top rookies from the last 5-6 years. I'll check buckets, lists and scans for others too b/c i really like a lot of players right now. Here's my bucket and i have plenty of nice autos to trade:

Mid End to High End Football FT

If u don't see any autos u like in the above link try the pc nft but i'm not saying i'll trade any of those pc cards but u can ask.....it's a free country. thanks jeff

never heard back from on the harvin

SCF Rewards
    Country

never heard back from on the harvin

i was waiting to hear back from the other trader but they never responded so i deleted all of our pm's. checked your bucket but don't need anything right now....i'll check back with u in a couple of weeks and see if u have anything for the Harvin and others. thanks jeff

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt

bump

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt

am bump

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt

bump for trades.....dont be shy!