Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country

This one for me
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (40)
    Country
    See accurseddrummer's Items on eBay

BruinsFan08 - what set is that Orr from? its stunning!

It's from 2010-11 Upper Deck Series 2, it was not hand numbered, but there were 4 produced, usually they were numbered to the players' jersey number, as most of the Hockey Heroes paintings were before the decade series' started. It ended up landing me several serious collection cornerstones. Quite a few big RC's and 1/1 cards, all from the sale/trade of that one card.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mightykeebs's Items on eBay

John Tavares Cup Auto Rookie Patch 3 clr /99 (well I sold 2 of them actually)

SCF Rewards
    Country

The 05/06 Cup Crosby RC #/99...although it was only one color (all black). At the time, I was hunting for a 3 color. I'd opened 3 of the 6 boxes (at $700/box, well after the initial product release) from the case w/o finding anything and left the store rather dejected, started my car...then changed my mind and returned to the store to open the rest of the case. It was in the second last box. Its one color patch convinced me to stop opening boxes and purchase a 3 color off the bay.

SCF Rewards
    Country

a duchene ice rc /99 at the time if i remember was worth 500$ or so.. my highest for sure.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It was a Toews ice rookie /99, being newer to the hobby I had no idea what I had in my hand and got absolutely destroyed when I traded it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aspencer528's Items on eBay

Hey Fleming, what was your replacement card?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123