Has anyone seen...

I am trying to complete the set of 2011 Elite Legends of the Fall prime /50 and I have not been able to find the Tony Romo in this set, not even on cowboys collectors pages or buckets. I am wondering if anyone has seen the card or know someone who has one, I can't find a trace of it anywhere. I know there was a few in the LotF base set that did not get a prime card, Roethliberger to name one, but the checklist from panini shows that Romo has a prime version. Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you!
    Bucket: Hidden Content
    Super-Collecting Rey Maualuga 402/470 = 85.5% (Not Including 1/1)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Also Starting the set of 2012 Panini Black Onyx Jersey /299 and Prime /49

You probably don't want to hear this...one just sold on eBay 2 days ago for less than $4 dlvd. http://www.ebay.com/itm/11-DONRUSS-E...p2047675.l2557

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

thats messed up, I have ebay on my iphone with a saved search and it never alerted me to it... DAMN IT!!!

I guess I just screwed myself on that one by not doing different searches for it and kept searching under the same description cause there is one on ebay (Or was, till i bought it now) for 20 bucks... oh well atleast its not to bad of a price to complete the set! cant wait till my last 2 show up!
    Last edited by donbickle707; 04-09-2013 at 01:40 PM.
    Bucket: Hidden Content
    Super-Collecting Rey Maualuga 402/470 = 85.5% (Not Including 1/1)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Also Starting the set of 2012 Panini Black Onyx Jersey /299 and Prime /49