1 Mini box Select and 6 packs of Gypsy Queen baseball

This stuff keeps going up and up in price. I decided to just go for a mini box....also got my redemption from my missing hit from an Elite box (the Copeland).

Select:

Moses Malone refractor /25 nice card
    Cousins auto jersey /299 really surprised these dont go for more than they do, he can be a tough signer
    Lavoy Allen redemption yuck

Gypsy Queen:

Josh Beckett blue parallel /499
    Will Clark mini /199

LMK if you see anything for the cousins and if you happened to pull any Cavs I would be interested in them also. Thanks.
    Collecting: Lebron James, Ap inserts and #d for the son, Terrance West

List of Lebrons I HAVE:

Hidden Content

My bucket
    Hidden Content

I like the copeland auto if you see anything for it.
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: R. Wilson, Peyton, Megatron, AP, T.Y. Hilton, Durant, R. Westbrook,
    S. Curry, Trey Burke, Miggy, Hamilton, Chipper, Verlander, Fielder, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

Didn't see anything at the moment, thanks for looking

Would you be willing to sell the Copeland? If so, how much?

Mike
    My goal is to collect at least one autograph, one game used and one patch of as many people who played for the NY Yankees, NY Jets, NY Islanders and NY Knicks. I also collect Mark Teixeira, Martin Brodeur, Mike Bossy and Patrick Ewing

Feel free to make an offer