HUGE Mailday and a shoutout to mikebry28!

First off - mikebry28 who many of you have dealt with in the past is one of the best sellers/traders I have worked with on this or any other site. I won't go into the gory details of the transaction, but lets just say that Mike went well above and beyond and really helped to get this deal done.

In the end I am very happy to have added this lot to my collection and I think he is happy with his payday as well.

Many of these cards are going to be available - many are not - there are a million scans here and for that, I am sorry, but the cards speak for themselves.

Nugent Hopkins

There are another 20 or so beautiful cards that were in the lot as well - no scans at the moment though.
    Thanks again to Mike (mikebry28) for an easy and honest deal!

WOW ! i dont have much else to say....
    Looking for rare guy lafleur items, and HOF game used nameplates.
    Hidden Content
    Lafleur PC
    Hidden Content

This is ONE deal??? Did you just wake up one morning and say to yourself "Golly, I think I'll start collecting hockey cards to-day" ?????

Hidden Content

"Hey, I'm Eddy. So how do you like me so far?"

Omg god bless for sharing
    Hidden Content
    Collect Evgeni Malkin Anything Also!

shout back to timber who was nothing but a pleasure to deal with and i am glad your enjoying the cards!!!
    Looking for 2010-11 and 2011-12 and 2012-13 Artifacts Patch Tag Black/5

Check out my bucket always willing to trade!

Hidden Content

WOW> Would be interested in buying the Broduer AU/JSY, one of the Mario autos, the Messier, and the Roy.

Goodness....a whole lot of sweet goodness. Oh, and oh my goodness!
    Hidden Content
    Looking for Jonathan Huberdeau and Seth Jones Cup and NT
    Hidden Content