Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Not sure what to do with this rg3 contenders

DO I SELL, TRADE, GET GRADED AND KEEP OR GET GET GRADED AND SELL
    DON'T BE AFRAID TO COUNTER OFFER. Alot faster to contact me with PM's. I will always use bubble mailer to protect your cards also use DC. Hidden Content I prefer trading by SV

Grade and sell if it comes back a 9.5 or sell raw...his popularity won't last...

I would trade for something you really like or sell, but do it now, gotta get rid of guys while there hot with a guy injury prone like RGIII imo
    I always use tracking which cost $2.97 for me. I use ebay as a price guide. Here is my inventory, enjoy
    Hidden Content

Yeah, if your going to get it graded i would get a quick turn around time before they announce a set back with his rehab. I personally I'm trying to convert all my rgiii stuff to luck stuff for my pc.

Quote Originally Posted by deansayso View Post
    grade and sell if it comes back a 9.5 or sell raw...his popularity won't last...
    thanks
    DON'T BE AFRAID TO COUNTER OFFER. Alot faster to contact me with PM's. I will always use bubble mailer to protect your cards also use DC. Hidden Content I prefer trading by SV

Quote Originally Posted by betts View Post
    i would trade for something you really like or sell, but do it now, gotta get rid of guys while there hot with a guy injury prone like rgiii imo
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by black3000gt View Post
    yeah, if your going to get it graded i would get a quick turn around time before they announce a set back with his rehab. I personally i'm trying to convert all my rgiii stuff to luck stuff for my pc.
    thanks

if you want to trade cmb. thanks http://s943.photobucket.com/user/slash711/library/
    TRAMPLE THE WEAK AND HURDLE THE DEAD!

Quote Originally Posted by slash711 View Post
    Moe than likely gonna get it graded thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WYTMKE View Post
    Moe than likely gonna get it graded thanks
    Good choice...If it comes back under a 9 I would break it out and sell it raw though. A graded 9 card will sell for about what a raw card would and a 9.5-10 adds premium.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast