Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

2013 TCSP Exquisite glass?

Does anybody know anything about this product? is this a fake product, homemade product, or just something i have never heard of at all? Any input on this would help. Thanks

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-TCSP-Ex...p2047675.l2557

google the company and they have a website, seems like they are just a new company up and coming, out of poland though? I seen a few of the actual cards on ebay and the patches look decent
    Bucket: Hidden Content
    Super-Collecting Rey Maualuga 402/470 = 85.5% (Not Including 1/1)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Also Starting the set of 2012 Panini Black Onyx Jersey /299 and Prime /49

Quote Originally Posted by donbickle707 View Post
    google the company and they have a website, seems like they are just a new company up and coming, out of poland though? I seen a few of the actual cards on ebay and the patches look decent
    No they dont look horrible, but i am cautious about them with their advertising. It says there is only 1000 boxes, and they sell in 4 box lots. Cheap too. The thing that gets me is it seems too good to be true. Hot boxes with 11 autos, cash boxes with $500 in them? Seems like they might loose money selling these on ebay with the amount of value hey are giving in the boxes

i bought some of them and they were cheap and you will be disappointed with what you receive
    sports ft/fs and non sports ft/fs
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by bwalker17 View Post
    i bought some of them and they were cheap and you will be disappointed with what you receive
    Thats what i was thinking. The feedback was not very good on ebay about them

My question is this, are the cards NFL licensed? If they are not, I would stay far away from it. The company is looking at lawsuits galore if it's not lisenced with NFL.
    Supercollecting: LT, Antonio Gates, Ryan Mathews, Hakeem Olajuwon and Jose Canseco
    Will trade for: Nice Chargers Autos/GU
    Want GU/Autos Chipper Jones, and 2012 Topps Olympic Team cards that I don't have yet
    I trade by BV, not SV. I will only use SV if it is in regards to a sale
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by newcombe View Post
    My question is this, are the cards NFL licensed? If they are not, I would stay far away from it. The company is looking at lawsuits galore if it's not lisenced with NFL.
    Thats what i was thinking too. I am not sure about that.

I bought a 4 box lot of these and got a ronald regan and an al pacino relic card, these 2 cards seem to be pretty sturdy as they are actually made from a harder plastic material and not cardboard, very sturdy... I got to run but will come back talk about the football cards that came out of the boxes
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by newcombe View Post
    Companies outside of the US are not subject to US copyright laws, so they won't face any lawsuits. Sort of like companies in Japan, Korea and China make knock-off jerseys, knock off name-brand han™™™™s and shoes, etc., but never get sued. Unless the government of the country they are in is willing to crack down on them then nothing is ever done.

Also, it looks like they are skirting any worries of copyright laws by not using logos. I just looked at some single card auctions and none of the team logos are visible.

Eli Manning patch card with Giants logo airbrushed off of the helmet. Even says he plays for New York, not the New York Giants on the back. So not even a mention of the team name.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-TCSP-NE...item5af092d5f3

Cam Newton jersey with the team logo airbrushed off of his helmet
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/CAM-NEWTON-G...item51abc6ab82

Lesean McCoy patch. Again, says on the back he plays for Philadelphia, with no mention of Eagles.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-TCSP-Ex...item3f24686843
    Last edited by duane1969; 04-23-2013 at 02:49 PM.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

all the jersey cards seem to be made from a hard plastic and just the base cards are a cardboard type, i got 2 cam newtons an RGIII, AJ green eli manning adrian peterson and leasean mccoy jersey cards in addition to the ronald regan and al pacino which have larger relics in them, I will load some scans later today, also pulled a kendall wright gold 1/1, all cards are #ed to /100 or less with 3 cards numbered to #ed /10 which are a matt barkley alshon jeffery and joeseph randle... cards are not stamped but are printed with the serial #
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast