Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Aknot View Post
    Here is the checklist. I suck at math so I couldnt tell you the seed rate for some of those.

http://www.tricitysportspl.com/2013-glass-football
    That's almost exactly what i saw. Even has a cash box? They have a 5 year anniversary auto? I'm not getting that. have they been around for 5 years, or is it from players from 5 years ago? looks like there would be 10 money boxes, 4 platinum redemption's 16.666666 hot boxes with 11 autos and mem cards. As for the regular auto run it doesn't really say. But this sounds a little too good to be true They cant be making any money with all the stuff they are giving away if these are real autos and mem pieces and selling a box for about $40 each. The one listed on ebay last night says its a promo box that has 20 serial numbered cards #/100 or less, didn't say anything about autos

Quote Originally Posted by greg271126817 View Post
    That's almost exactly what i saw. Even has a cash box? They have a 5 year anniversary auto? I'm not getting that. have they been around for 5 years, or is it from players from 5 years ago? looks like there would be 10 money boxes, 4 platinum redemption's 16.666666 hot boxes with 11 autos and mem cards. As for the regular auto run it doesn't really say. But this sounds a little too good to be true They cant be making any money with all the stuff they are giving away if these are real autos and mem pieces and selling a box for about $40 each. The one listed on ebay last night says its a promo box that has 20 serial numbered cards #/100 or less, didn't say anything about autos
    According to their website they were making soccer cards in 2008. http://www.tricitysportspl.com/past-products-2008-2012

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

here are some scans from the boxes i got, just to see what there was, in addition to these few I scanned to just show what they looked like I also got an AP, Eli manning, AJ Green, Lesean McCoy and 2 Cam newton jersey cards, plus an alshon jeffery and matt Barkley gold #ed /10 variations. On a positive note I did get one extra jersey card out of the one of the boxes

here is a kendall wright base and the gold 1/1 variation

RGIII Jersey #ed /100

RGIII Base #ed /100

Andrew Luck Base #ed /100

Al Pacino Relic #ed /100

Ronald Regan Relic #ed /100
    Bucket: Hidden Content
    Super-Collecting Rey Maualuga 402/470 = 85.5% (Not Including 1/1)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Also Starting the set of 2012 Panini Black Onyx Jersey /299 and Prime /49

1 in 100 of these boxes is supposed to contain $500 cash, If Panini did that, that would be awesome.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123