Question 96-97 Pinnacle Mint Coin Card

I just found a 96-97 Pinnacle Mint Coin card of Steve Yzerman with a Pavel Bure Gold coin inserted. #12 of 30. is this mistake worth anything?

No - since the cards and coins were originally separate from each other in the first place (not counting the parallel Bronze/Silver/Gold cards, there were either three die-cut cards and two coins or two cards and one coin, IIRC, in each pack depending on the distribution channel), the Bure coin must have been inserted by hand post-purchase and can be removed and replaced with an Yzerman coin. Personally, I never bothered to insert the coins into the card as I wasn't sure I could do so without damaging it.

I have a few of these in case anyone is looking for some
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Also buying Tokarski rookie year cards if priced right.

Thanks, that is what I thought.

BUT, if the Bure is the actual GOLD coin and not brass, it is worth something by itself, so pop it back out
    Collecting 13-14 Upper Deck Series 1 Shining Stars RAINBOWS: 21/50 (42% complete)

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Yeah some of those parallel coins hold good value I have a couple Sakics with decent BVs.

So that's where those Sakics are! heh
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Also buying Tokarski rookie year cards if priced right.