Holy God, George Brett '75 Topps, SGC 98

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1975-Topps-2...item5654de25ee

That's one of the most beautiful '75 Topps cards I've ever seen. I'd LOVE to have that in my collection.
    Hidden Content
    Formerly lambeausouth
    Hi, I'm Bill. Cheesehead by birth. Packer and Brewer fanatic by choice.
    I will treat all SCF members with respect. I ask that you please do the same.

Someone really loves Geaorge Brett. I dont know if i could spend that much for that card.

I don't know if I could give that a 98/100 (im assuming that its /100). Look under the "E" in Brett, there is a scratch. Also the edges look a little with in some spots. Still in great condition for a card from '75.
    Carlos Zambrano PC: 93/2109=4.4%
    Ship to USA ONLY. I don't have paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by CubsFan38 View Post
    I don't know if I could give that a 98/100 (im assuming that its /100). Look under the "E" in Brett, there is a scratch. Also the edges look a little with in some spots. Still in great condition for a card from '75.
    ? It's pretty obvious the scratch you're seeing below the "E" is not on the card, but the slab itself, as it continues off the card into the black area. As for the white on the edges, yes, there is some, but the grading standards for vintage cards are different than they are for modern cards. That's pretty much a perfect card, hence the grade.
    Hidden Content
    Formerly lambeausouth
    Hi, I'm Bill. Cheesehead by birth. Packer and Brewer fanatic by choice.
    I will treat all SCF members with respect. I ask that you please do the same.