Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Kobe PC!!!!!

My Kobe PC!!!!!

Here are a few Kobe's I have just gotten.

Last edited by Kosmo kards; 05-15-2013 at 04:43 AM.
    “People just do the strangest things when they believe they are entitled...But they do even stranger things when they just plain believe.”

Love it! Some nice looking cards!

Here are a few more I just scanned:

“People just do the strangest things when they believe they are entitled...But they do even stranger things when they just plain believe.”

Here are a few more I have scanned:

Here are a few more I have scanned:

nice cards too bad of his injury, the playoffs are not going to be same without him.

Quote Originally Posted by cardcollectorman View Post
    nice cards too bad of his injury, the playoffs are not going to be same without him.
    Yeah, I know. Him getting injured Friday night ruined my whole weekend. Playoffs defiantly won't be the same without him. Here are a few more I have just scanned.

Sick Kobe's man! Can't wait until Mamba returns and still plays at a high level!
    I collect: Marbury, Jordan, Kobe, D-Will, AI, Durantula
    Chicago Cubs, Giancarlo Stanton, Randy Moss, Minnesota Vikings
    MY SITE:Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by wrigleyfield View Post
    Sick Kobe's man! Can't wait until Mamba returns and still plays at a high level!
    Thanks man!!! He'll be back for next season, I just know it. Here are some more I scanned.

Here are a few more I just scanned:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast