Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

It really isn't that serious. If someone was going to use someone elses identity it for be for something that would be of a greater benefit to them than voting.

Yet every election we have issues with it.

So what's you solution? Just put your head in the sand and pretend that everything is going to be ok? Continue letting people who have no business with a firearm continue to get one because tighting up some of the loopholes in out gun laws will somehow cause you an inconvenience?

1) What loopholes can be tightened that will affect the issues of late?
    2) How does making me, a law abiding citizen, register my guns, ensure that someone can not buy a gun out of the trunk of a car in a back alley and use it to kill someone? (like the Columbine shooters did)
    3) Explain to me how registering guns prevents any crime?
    4) We already have laws that prevent felons from getting guns and background checks to ensure that. How does law abiding citizens registering their guns make that more effective?

Everyone including christians should be able to worship as they see fit as long as there is no gov't involvment or implied endorsement and the worship does not infringe upon the rights of others.

Yet the very movement going on right now seeks to squash everything that is related to religious expression in public (at least for Christians). Street preachers are being attacked and beaten, students are being threatened with punishment by teachers and ridiculed by fellow students for wearing t-shirts expressing their religious beliefs, shows like Saturday Night Live are ridiculing Jesus showing him killing people and using curse words (something they would NEVER do to Allah), religious free speech by Christian ministers is being squashed at liberal events (like the Minneapolis Pride Festival)...

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Duane, Re: your last paragraph.
    Welcome to my childhood as the son of a JW. Not that I ever wanted to wear a shirt or anything, it was known, and I faced my share of it...from other so-called Christians no less.

So basically, suck it up. If "Christians" can't take it, they should have been dishing it out for so long.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Welcome to my childhood as the son of a JW. Not that I ever wanted to wear a shirt or anything, it was known, and I faced my share of it...from other so-called Christians no less.

So basically, suck it up. If "Christians" can't take it, they should have been dishing it out for so long.

CHURCH!!
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

So you guys support the ridicule and mistreatment of Christian children. Nice.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

So you guys support the ridicule and mistreatment of Christian children. Nice.

I don't support it at all. I just don't want to hear them whine about it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12