Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Curtis Granderson; Acutal or Clubhouse Autograph?

Over the past 3 season, I've sent the Grandy Man 2 requests, (Spring and The Stadium). Ironicaly, I got both back this Saturday. He sent back my cards unsigned, however he did send a nice pic with an auto. It's clearly not an auto-pen. I was thinking what is the likleyhood that its his actual auto as opposed to a Clubhouse, (Thank you Pawn Stars...)?

Does anyone know or have any insights?

SCF Rewards
    Country

From what I've heard, it is real. And compared to what I've seen online, it looks real. But, with TTM of course, you never know. I like to think that its real, but perhaps someone has a more concrete argument.

SCF Rewards
    Country

True True, but.....even though I did not recieve my cards signed, if its a real signature I count it as a success. If its a clubhouse, I'll have it as an asterix. Meaning 100 requests sent, 51 successes with 3 clubhouse; gives me a 51% success rate with a 5.8% clubhouse rate.

(I know I know, I'm uptight about my TTM stats... I can take out my clubhouise to to 5.88235294117647% but no need to show JUSt how neurotic I can be :)

BANNED

Country
    See phillyfan5064's Items on eBay

wat do u mena by clubhouse

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some players have others sign their autos, Ball-boys, Bat-girls, Coaches, ect.

BANNED

Country

I think clubhouse signatures are a thing of the past!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have an IP Granderson auto from a couple of years ago. Do you have a picture of the auto?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those postcards are legit. Grandyman signed them in bulk during ST/off-season, instead of signing all the mail he would get during the season.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think he's doing the same concept as Chipper Jones. Agree?