UD Posts "Brag Photo" of Wayne Gretzky 12-13 SP Authentic Content!

Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 201 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

What jersey is 10/10 from? Could be Olympics?

Here's a pic:

Shoulder Patch worn during the 1982-83 season by the Oilers in support of the XII summer universiade.

Here's a pic on another player jersey:
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 201 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

Very impressive! Glad to see them post the pics as the patches can't be faked and collectors are assured the cards were released that way. Had UD not posted the pics, I would imagine that many would have questioned the '83 patch.
    Collecting: auto's and game used patches of Jari Kurri, Grant Fuhr, Paul Coffey and other 80's Oilers. Also looking Ed Belfour autos. For all players, it doesn't matter what team they are shown with.

clearly we know which one is going to be the highest valued lol (10/10), great looking cards
    Collecting 13-14 Upper Deck Series 1 Shining Stars RAINBOWS: 21/50 (42% complete)

Major kudos to UD for using Oilers patches again after years of Kings and All-Star patches. Oilers patches, to me, are as good as it gets when it comes to Gretzky game-used cards.
    - Kevin

Beautiful cards, too bad I'll never pull one
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Red Wings Past Present and Future!
    Check out my COMC store below for cheaply priced Inserts/Rookies/and Game Used
    Hidden Content

i call it. im pulling the 10/10 this year
    Looking for:
    The most unique 08-09 The Cup Limited Logos that I can get.

wow they look super nice, wonder what they will go for.. probably alot. Too bad some look like he signed them very rushed, he seems to not write "99" as nice as before i think, shame on you Wayne :P
    Last edited by mortuus; 04-11-2013 at 11:40 AM.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    It looks like there are 2 Kings patches in the lot.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Base cards available: Hidden Content