Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

still trading my football for your basketball!!!

I am still looking to trade my Football, Baseball, Hockey for Basketball. I am not looking to do a 1 for 1 trade. I am looking to make larger quantity trades. I just completed a trade of 200+ refractors and #ed in football for the same in basketball! I am looking for similar but it doesn't have to be that extreme! Take a look at my inventory. I don't collect much anymore and am just trying to get all of my cards to basketball. I am not picky about players just want the same value in a trade!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

anyone?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jimmy-v-cardboard's Items on eBay

I will have more time to go through your list when I get home and this weekend. I have quite a few Basketball GU and some AU that I am trying to move. Last count about 200 total. The thing is im just trying to liquidate everything except for what I personally collect. Dan Marino and Ryan Tannehill. I to just want the same value (BV?) in trade so even if you took all 200 cards and I got 3 cards within the same range (even in your favor) I wouldnt care.

Would you be interested in something like that?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See longhair711's Items on eBay

only got couple of basketball cards but one is dual auto of cousey /wooden. might be interested in trading if i can find enough football to make it happen. lmk if you are interested in it. in high end of auto album.. thanks http://s943.photobucket.com/user/slash711/library/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See laconaduke's Items on eBay

If your interested i would do a large lot for lot trade my basketball for your football. take a look at my tradelist in my signaure, its broke down into Auto, GU and Insert categories. I'm a fair trader if your interested in some of the low end autos then i would just want a low end auto back, i'm not going to be unrealistic and waste your time. I would be willing to move anything on the list, just take a look and LMK if theres anything there for you and we'll start there, you have some things i would definitely trade for. thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

check my basketball for this as well. i'm trying to clear my basketball out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

cmb for basketball autos and game used .......thanks