Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by the riddler View Post
    i like the tarkenton thanks
    Thanks but I didn't see anything for the Tark

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

Well I've been after that Brady for hoe many years now?, and I can use the Bledsoe as well...so what can we get done here as your end is worth more than the Ward...

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Quote Originally Posted by patriotsguy View Post
    Well I've been after that Brady for hoe many years now?, and I can use the Bledsoe as well...so what can we get done here as your end is worth more than the Ward...
    Let me look We can put something together
    Hidden Content

Anyone else interested?

PM sent
    Hidden Content

http://s22.photobucket.com/user/MLKMAN/tags - choose patriots

like hines ward
    bucket: Hidden Content

rookies: Hidden Content

inserts, #'d cards, etc: Hidden Content

#1 Redskins Collector!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mlkman View Post
    http://s22.photobucket.com/user/MLKMAN/tags - choose patriots

like hines ward
    Sorry took so long. Some nice pats cards, just nothing i liked for the Hines...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123