Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Topps Chrome on card Ponder RC Auto FT/FS

lmk if anyone is interested in trading/buying. BV is $80

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 11betts10's Items on eBay

please check me for it, thank you! link is in my sig

SCF Rewards
    Country

betts liked these. values?: dem. Thomas quad auto, steve young auto, walter payton jersey, Dalton patch autos

SCF Rewards
    Country

betts liked these. values?: dem. Thomas quad auto, steve young auto, walter payton jersey, Dalton patch autos

The Young auto just got sold about an hour ago, Thomas Quad: $55, Walter Payton has a slight indentation on it but very minor $30.00, and the Dalton I have somewhere between a 55 and 60 sv.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't see anything matching up as the ponder books about $80 sells about $30 and I wouldn't trade for just the payton

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't see anything matching up as the ponder books about $80 sells about $30 and I wouldn't trade for just the payton

Yeah the only thing I would say is around the same value is the Payton and it does have that slight indentation, the other ones are a tad to high in sv. Thank You

SCF Rewards
    Country

no problem, thanks