Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2 last boxes totally certified!

I guess everyone left the boards, but I post my breaks anyways..

I am done for 2012 as I cant shell out for NT and Five Star at these new ridiculous prices! Traded my buddy some stuff for the 2 boxes so I am not out any cash! He got the jersey cards and some of the autos from these 2 so do not ask for those!

In my buddies 12 boxes here are the results!

Other 6 boxes had emerald nick foles redemption, and tannehill certified potential auto jersey

I opened the other half of his case and got:
    trent richardson video hrx
    rpa lamar miller
    rpa ronnie hillman
    certfied potential lamichael james auto jersey
    blue rpa redemption joe adams
    steve smith panini stars auto jersey panthers

and these:

and this little sweet addition to my pc..

only my 2nd RUSSELL WILSON!

Go Gators and Bears!
    I only collect Justin Blackmon and I guess I am getting in the SUPER collector range of Alshon Jeffery! Over 40 autos and rising!

Man u did great! Better than me! lol
    http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...-Certified-Box
    Hidden Content
    Reggie Bush Super Collector
    Wants : Hidden Content

You pull something nice every time you open a box!
    Looking for Terrelle Pryor, Andrew Luck, and Russell Wilson Autos

Nice Wilson and overall solid break,and I hear you about the boards being empty or maybe they've simply forgotten how to type a response.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

What would you need for the Donald Driver? PM a price. Thanks!
    Collecting:
    Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Moats, Bernard Pierce, Margus Hunt & Green Bay Packers game used
    Maurice Jones-Drew - Different: 901/3118 Total: 1143
    Ryan Moats - Different: 173/366

Quote Originally Posted by BrewCrew06 View Post
    What would you need for the Donald Driver? PM a price. Thanks!
    its # to 10, send me an offer, not sure!
    Go Gators and Bears!
    I only collect Justin Blackmon and I guess I am getting in the SUPER collector range of Alshon Jeffery! Over 40 autos and rising!

Quote Originally Posted by leopards40 View Post
    You pull something nice every time you open a box!
    not really, I think RonFir pulls are better then mine, I opened alot in 2012 and only 6 rgiiis, 2 wilsons, and ZERO lucks!
    I have pulled some nice weeden, trich's and martins! My buddies cases have been red hot from panini!

I didnt even pull any of my guy alshon jeffery! I pulled some nice stuff but nothing compares to my pulls from 2011 products! Since my 1/1 pull from valor of RGIII, my luck has gotten better! Have def seen my cold spells!
    Go Gators and Bears!

Quote Originally Posted by spuds1961 View Post
    Nice Wilson and overall solid break,and I hear you about the boards being empty or maybe they've simply forgotten how to type a response.
    starting to feel like i am posting to the ghosts of SCF past, lol I rarely get responses anymore, nor do i see many break posts.
    Go Gators and Bears!

Boards have been slow. I have really killed it in 2012 with 4 luck auto, the last being last week from Crown. Yesterday hit Tannehill Gold from TC. I have pulled everyone this year but Blackmon and Doug Martin. Nice hit. The golds really pop.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Schaub View Post
    Boards have been slow. I have really killed it in 2012 with 4 luck auto, the last being last week from Crown. Yesterday hit Tannehill Gold from TC. I have pulled everyone this year but Blackmon and Doug Martin. Nice hit. The golds really pop.
    saw that tanny, it is sweet! Love Fins patches! I have hit plenty of those two! I opened alot this year to pull a luck and nothing! A guy that also opened from my buddies boxes has hit several lucks! I left a box of sterling and what was in it, a luck he pulled! ARGHH!

ya, i dont see the new box/breaks moving as much as it used too. I rarely buy or sell here anymore. I have moved over to that other board!
    Go Gators and Bears!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast