Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Can't stop won't stop
    FYF
    The painting was a gift, Todd. I'm taking it with me.
    If you get an error that you're on my ignore list, it's due to the fact that you don't have the courtesy to reply to PMs.

2. Wata Photo
    Is tonight the night?
    FYF
    If you get an error that you're on my ignore list, it's due to the fact that you don't have the courtesy to reply to PMs.

Guten Morgen!
    FYF

Shout out to Sprinter28 for selling me his pro bowl star 4/4

Who else has what?
    FYF

Hmm.....
    FYF

Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Fun fact

I'm an idiot

Seller had a card listed for $25 bin Obo

He countered me $20, I countered back a little less.

I never read the description that it was serial numbered 33/50

Aka his jersey #

He ended the bin and put it up for 99 cents with a $25 bin

I read the description and saw it was 33/xx then hit the bin, screwing myself out of $5
    At least you still got it
    MY BUCKET

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by acecardking34 View Post
    At least you still got it
    Til it came in today and it was serial numbered 20/49 and had to open an item not as described case!

My goodness!
    FYF

Til it came in today and it was serial numbered 20/49 and had to open an item not as described case!

My goodness!
    oh that sucks, good luck with your search, I will keep an eye out for something of his, only thing I have seen is the #/4 from sprinter28.
    Hidden Content
    always looking for very old hofers autos and toews or Kane logo patch autos. Dont usually dc on deals under $25, lmk if this is a problem.

My goodness!
    wow.... that sucks.
    MY BUCKET

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by chibearsrule View Post
    oh that sucks, good luck with your search, I will keep an eye out for something of his, only thing I have seen is the #/4 from sprinter28.
    Yep. That one is en route to me. Tillman actually has a 1/1 shield, a 1/1 laundry tag, and an entire nameplate in this year's treasures. None of those have popped yet. Kinda disheartening. I appreciate you looking out!

Quote Originally Posted by acecardking34 View Post
    wow.... that sucks.
    Yeah, tell me about it. I wasn't happy whatsoever.
    FYF

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast