Thread: Good deal?

Good deal?

What's the going rate for 2012 Gypsy and 2012 bowman hobby packs? I can get the gypsy and bowman for 2 for $7 and each pack after is $2. Not too sure but are these good rates for them? This includes shipping. Let me know, thanks.
    LOOKING FOR: Banks, Clemente, Santo, Aramis Autos, Pujols, Harper, RC of all stars especailly older stars, Autos, Older Cubs, and Vintage of stars!
    Basketball- Bulls autographs!
    TRADELIST/PC!!!!! (updated; check!!!)
    Hidden Content

The 2012 Gypsy Queen currently runs about $4.00 to $4.50 per pack, I'm not sure on the Bowman. Check someplace like Blowout.

I'd say it's an exceptional deal since you can pull autos and GU, assuming whoever owns the packs didn't already get them.

Good luck.
    Hidden Content
    Always Buying and Trading for BGS/BVG Graded Cards of:
    Roberto Clemente - Ichiro - Cal Ripken - Nolan Ryan - Mike Trout

Thats what I'm afraid off. The guy says hes not into baseball cards anymore at his shop and letting these go for cheap. we'll i guess ill buy some haha
    LOOKING FOR: Banks, Clemente, Santo, Aramis Autos, Pujols, Harper, RC of all stars especailly older stars, Autos, Older Cubs, and Vintage of stars!
    Hidden Content

thanks for your input! bought myself 6 bowman and 4 gypsy!
    Hidden Content