Sultry Silhouettes: Panini America’s Pre-Ink Peek at 2012-13 Rookie Anthology Hockey

Panini America NHL Brand Manager Chris Barr was nice enough to drop by on Monday and let me know that the unsigned-but-still-spectacular Silhouettes and Rookie Silhouettes slated to headline 2012-13 Rookie Anthology Hockey had just arrived from the production facility. Barr also cautioned me that the cards wouldn’t be here for long. Once they were counted, cataloged and QC’d, they were headed immediately back out to the players on them to be signed.

Barr wasn’t lying. By the time I was able to get back to the Acquisitions area to check them out for myself yesterday, many of them had already been checked, re-checked, boxed back up and shipped. Luckily, there were still some prime (in more ways than one) viewing options available, including Gordie Howe, Joe Sakic, Steve Yzerman and Jeremy Roenick to name four.

http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2...ey/#more-46860
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

nice looking cards! Schwartz for me please!!

You don't see a lot of purple on hockey cards, and wow, it looks damn good!
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 201 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

very impressed with this design hands down, being /5 will make these that much more valuable than they already are. Love the Howe with the black and white photo
    Collecting 13-14 Upper Deck Series 1 Shining Stars RAINBOWS: 21/50 (42% complete)

That Bergeron card will be a thing of beauty once signed. I hope I can snag one.
    Hidden Content (Hidden Content )

Who I collect: Milan Lucic, Dougie Hamilton, Tim Thomas, Patrice Bergeron

Hidden Content

Best Silhouettes yet, one of the best designed sets currently in the Hockey market imo. I know I'll never get one but I'd kill for that Howe!!!
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Red Wings Past Present and Future!

Looks like I'm going to have save up!
    Collecting: Jonathan Toews, Cody Hodgson ,Jaden Schwartz & Martin Jones
    #1 Want : 10-11 SP Game Used Letter Marks Toews "T" /50!
    Hidden Content /Hidden Content /Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

If anyone sees a Richards, Let me know it looks AWESOME!!
    Collecting: SAM GAGNER & BRAD RICHARDS

Always looking to trade and sell! Photobucket- Hidden Content /yy

yea those are very nice, i'd be a lucky dude to pull one of those. gonna give it my best shot. Rookie Anthology looks great this year
    Collecting : RC/Patch/auto's of Anze Kopitar and Slava Voynov
    Hidden Content
    My Inventory
    Hidden Content