Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Teaser Gallery: Panini America Breaks One Box of 2012-13 Marquee Basketball

Panini America’s 2012-13 Marquee Basketball product releases tomorrow boasting an engaging combination of pack variety, print technology and lots of Rookie Cards in every 20-pack box. The result of that collectible concoction, as you’ll see in the gallery that follows, is quite entertaining.

In advance of tomorrow’s official release date and to give collectors an idea of what to expect from the Marquee experience, we busted one early box of the product to take you pack-by-pack through all 160 cards. Enjoy the preview and stay tuned to The Knight’s Lance for additional coverage of 2012-13 Marquee Basketball tomorrow, including a must-see episode of Panini Unwrapped.

http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2...ee-basketball/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See laconaduke's Items on eBay

Looks like more garbage Panini product that will be chalked full of Miles Plumlee, Trey Thompkins, Quincy Miller, & Justin Harper Autos.
    Last edited by 11chaos; 04-13-2013 at 05:53 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

Looks like more garbage Panini product that will be chalked full of Miles Plumlee, Trey Thompkins, Quincy Miller, & Justin Harper Autos.

+1
    Last edited by 11chaos; 04-13-2013 at 05:54 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow... I am shocked.. I do think the auto's will be garbage, as usual. Plus they look so similar to the other sets (prestige) that I have seen.. and I always get shorted on GU hits so I would expect the same from this product.

on a positive note.. the base cards and inserts do appeal to me.. However, I didn't check, but the photo's of the legends are probably the same as the other panini products, or am I wrong?

SCF Rewards
    Country

i was probably being to harsh before, I'm sure panini will make a everyone happy by placing at least one redemption in each box of great rookies like Tony Wroten and Bismack Biyombo.
    Last edited by 11chaos; 04-13-2013 at 05:54 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i was probably being to harsh before, I'm sure panini will make a everyone happy by placing at least one redemption in each box of great rookies like Tony Wroten and Bismack Biyombo. I would like to go to Dallas and personally show all my redemptions to the president of Panini's!

hahahaha that's awesome!!! I do not like panini at all.. I will try to trade and buy singles of the Celtics and PC guys from the set and inserts, but I can't be fooled into thinking I'll get anything good with a hobby box purchase!!

Always bums with the auto's 100% right!!!
    Last edited by 11chaos; 04-13-2013 at 05:55 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It really stinks that Panini has a monopoly on the NBA and basketball cards..they can put out crap and if we want to collect we have to buy... no other choice...boooooo

SCF Rewards
    Country

At least we can rest easy knowing that panini would never bring this product out to retail stores. they would only do that with products like hoops, contenders, threads, Prestige, Prizm, Absolute, rookies and stars, Panini, and probably coming to a walmart near you soon totally certified, timeless treasures, select, and momentum. thanks Panini for ruining our hobby!
    Last edited by 11chaos; 04-13-2013 at 05:56 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

Those are the worst looking cards I've seen this year.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

we have a choice, not buy their boxes and buy on the secondary market.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast