Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Missing Children

Instead of arguing about right or left, black or white, conservative or lib use this particular thread to post stories and links about missing children. If you see something post it. Here is the first one about a missing 5 year old boy in Fairfax County, VA.

http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/police/...boymissing.htm
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    They're still looking for a kid from Victoria, BC who went missing in 1991 or so.
    Anyone remember the song Runaway Train by Soul Asylum? That video helped find about a dozen missing kids or so. Great video, maybe someone needs to do that again.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

Yes that was a great way to get missing kids found.I feel for the families
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    They're still looking for a kid from Victoria, BC who went missing in 1991 or so.
    Anyone remember the song Runaway Train by Soul Asylum? That video helped find about a dozen missing kids or so. Great video, maybe someone needs to do that again.

I don't think music videos are as watched as a whole now without MTV. The popular stuff still gets looks but not for the smaller bands and musicians so maybe a new music video wouldn't be as potent as say making an app or some feature on social media that dealt with missing people. You could reach a lot of potential eyes that way and it shouldn't be that difficult to do.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    I don't think music videos are as watched as a whole now without MTV. The popular stuff still gets looks but not for the smaller bands and musicians so maybe a new music video wouldn't be as potent as say making an app or some feature on social media that dealt with missing people. You could reach a lot of potential eyes that way and it shouldn't be that difficult to do.
    Sure. I just meant the overall idea, not necessarily a music video.

Thanks for finding and posting that though!
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post

but nowadays if people want music hits they go by means of outlets like Youtube over any form of musical channel

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast