Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stank_skunk's Items on eBay

Tag Cards - Anyone ever researched?

I just picked up a Milan Hejduk Prime Authentics Tag the other day, and was wondering if anyone has ever done any research on the games played using their specific jersey tag? Interestingly (or not so interestingly lol) I did the research on mine, and found out that it was only worn for a single game! My tag is for the 09-10 new Avalanche third jersey - Ex: http://www.google.ca/imgres?um=1&saf...0&tx=176&ty=79

Sat, Jan 16 New Jersey SCRATCHED
    Sun, Jan 31 NY Rangers INJURED
    Sat, Feb 6 Edmonton INJURED
    Mon, Mar 1 Detroit INJURED
    Wed, Mar 24 LA Kings 1 G, +-0
    Fri, Apr 9 Chicago SCRATCHED

The other two tags from this set are from 07-08 and 08-09, and mine would be the only new Third Jersey sooo that should mean that this is from the same jersey:

Panini doesn't have a huge amount of Hejduk jersey cards, so I would kind of assume they didn't buy a 4th jersey to cut up that was also a new Avalanche Third sweater. Could be wrong though!

Kind of useless info, but for a player collector this is really neat stuff to know about your collection. I'd love to hear if anyone else has done similar research?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins
    See pensfan254858's Items on eBay

I had never thought about it, but now might interested to do a little research on my Letang.
    Collecting: John Vanbiesbrouck (Panthers)
    Collecting: PC ITC Jumbo Mem (33/57)
    Collecting: ​Pinnacle, BAP, BTP Masks
    Collecting: Penguins Autographed pucks (Cup Years)
    Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I have one a couple cards that caught my eye in the past - ITG has one of the very first ever game-worn Carey Price Montreal Canadiens jerseys, as their Superlative Get Real! 2 tag was from the 2005-06 pre-season, which was Carey's first training camp with the Habs. Panini also had a Prime Authentics tag of his last year that contained the sweater Carey wore during the 2nd period of the All Star Game in 2008-09. And that's pretty awesome.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content