Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Habs Are In The Playoffs! Show Some Current Roster Favourites!!!

What a great time to be a Habs fan!

Starting in goal, #31 in your programs, #1 in your hearts!

Newly signed to a two-year extension, even the backup gets some affection today!

They're not The Big Three of the 70s but these guys are just awesome all year!

Moving up front, this has easily been the team's biggest improvements this year - scoring goals is awesome!

Going through this I realize I need to get some Prust and Armstrong cards.

Show off what you have!
    Carey Price fan and collector - want your hard-signed autos!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 195 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

2. Wata Photo
    Goodness gracious, seeing all of those almost makes me forgive you for me starting up and spending $35 plus change on my Blake Geoffrion PC............... :p

My current Habs PC is rather pathetic, living in the past means Beliveau & Richard & Lafleur & Dryden etc win the cup every time I watch the DVDs...........

Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

I know I'm just a lowly Bruins fan, but I pulled this yesterday so I figured I would share it! :)

1-d5.jpg
    Hidden Content (Hidden Content )

Who I collect: Milan Lucic, Dougie Hamilton, Tim Thomas, Patrice Bergeron

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Tivo32 View Post
    I know I'm just a lowly Bruins fan, but I pulled this yesterday so I figured I would share it! :)

1-d5.jpg

YOU DON'T DESERVE THAT CARD!!!! PM sent
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Guess even a Sens fan can have a couple to show

99/99

WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Nick Foligno/SP Bobby Hull

some of mine

Last edited by habsmtl09; 04-12-2013 at 03:38 PM.
    1- P.K Subban - Vlad Guerrero (Expos)
    2- Montreal Canadiens Centennial auto'd (current count: 106)
    3- Brian Gionta 10-11 Panini Certified Mirror Emerald, Black and Big men jersey auto
    Hidden Content

My only current roster Hab =S

MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8
    Bucket - Hidden Content
    Looking for - Roy / Brodeur / Luongo / Fleury / Bernier / Potvin / Price +++

Good timing on the daily mail. I owe 87sluggo a beer one of these days - he's been my hookup on a handful of US-only auctions recently, allowing me to snag some great cards at great prices. These guys are just awesome:

BOOM!
    Carey Price fan and collector - want your hard-signed autos!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 195 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Thas the first time I ever opened your mail before sending it to you, and like I told you, the pictures don't do any justice to those Supreme Patches, they are AMAZING up close and personal................

This thread will never run out of toilet paper lmao
    Looking for ITG Enforcers 1 & 2 cards LMK what you gotHidden Content
    ***********I ONLY PAY WITH CASH**************

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast