Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mail and LCS pick ups-Patchy Goodness!

I went to the LCS yesterday to get a couple of one touches for a few of my high end cards. While there I decided to pick up a box of SPA and I was definitely not disappointed. I pulled a Grossman SOTT and Da Costa FWA that are not really show worthy. Here were the top two hits.

1st- Couturier SPA FWA:

As I was opening the box there I had said I have never pulled a patch from SPA. Low and behold I pulled one. A beautiful 3 color Whalers patch (Sorry for all the dust on the scan)

Now the real reason I went was to get the booklet onetouch for my card that finally came in the mail:

The booklet is available and so is the Couturier. Not sure about the Shanahan yet. Thanks for the look!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dvo727's Items on eBay

SPA with a non-auto patch? That's strange.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah shouldn't it be auto'ed?