00-01 SP Tools of the Game Auto Gold /25 Pavel Bure

I'm not looking to buy, just wondering if anyone who sees this has one? If so, can you please tell me the serial number (xx/25) and color(s) of the jersey swatch?

When looking through some old papers, I came across a list I was making of these cards from ebay auctions. I have 15 of the 25 possible, so I was looking to see if anyone could help me with the missing ones. I'm looking for serial numbers 1, 2, 8, 11, 13, 17, 18, 20, 22, and 23.

It's a goofy project, I know, but if anyone can help, I'd appreciate it.

Eh, I do the same thing on a couple of other cards that have caught my eye during the years (stored on my master spreadsheet), so it's not that goofy if two of us do it, right?

I only have the /100 version for Bure, but good luck on finding those /25!
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Also buying Tokarski rookie year cards if priced right.

There's /25s?????????? Unbelievable......every time I think I have nice little collection going, someone on SCF comes along to put me back in my place!

I have three autos /300 and one /100.......... you boys and your first-world problems hahahaaaa

I busted a bunch of that when it came out, sold and bought a bunch more on eBay...only have one /25 left (Luongo), which is part of his pretty little rainbow. Never did get a Gretzky or an Yzerman. I do still have extras of /300 Gomez and Leclair if you need either of those, plus an extra /100 Luongo.

Paul
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Also buying Tokarski rookie year cards if priced right.

I don't want to say for sure one way or the other without checking first, but I'm 90% positive that there are only 24 now. A friend of mine lost his collection in a house fire 6-7 years ago and I'm certain he had one of the Bure /25's you are looking for.

I've messaged him to find out for sure, so once he is off work I should have an answer for you.
    Hidden Content
    I only collect rc's of the top players, from each year.

Out of the 15 I know about, this is the breakdown of the color of the swatches:

11 all white
    3 yellow & white
    1 yellow & red

On the back of that paper, I had started to do the same thing with the 01/02 SP Gold Authentic Fabrics Jersey #ed out of 50. Of the 13 I have the serial numbers for, all of them are solid black swatches.

Totally useless info that I thought I'd share.