Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

00-01 SP Tools of the Game Auto Gold /25 Pavel Bure

I'm not looking to buy, just wondering if anyone who sees this has one? If so, can you please tell me the serial number (xx/25) and color(s) of the jersey swatch?

When looking through some old papers, I came across a list I was making of these cards from ebay auctions. I have 15 of the 25 possible, so I was looking to see if anyone could help me with the missing ones. I'm looking for serial numbers 1, 2, 8, 11, 13, 17, 18, 20, 22, and 23.

It's a goofy project, I know, but if anyone can help, I'd appreciate it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

Eh, I do the same thing on a couple of other cards that have caught my eye during the years (stored on my master spreadsheet), so it's not that goofy if two of us do it, right?

I only have the /100 version for Bure, but good luck on finding those /25!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

There's /25s?????????? Unbelievable......every time I think I have nice little collection going, someone on SCF comes along to put me back in my place!

I have three autos /300 and one /100.......... you boys and your first-world problems hahahaaaa

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

I busted a bunch of that when it came out, sold and bought a bunch more on eBay...only have one /25 left (Luongo), which is part of his pretty little rainbow. Never did get a Gretzky or an Yzerman. I do still have extras of /300 Gomez and Leclair if you need either of those, plus an extra /100 Luongo.

Paul

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't want to say for sure one way or the other without checking first, but I'm 90% positive that there are only 24 now. A friend of mine lost his collection in a house fire 6-7 years ago and I'm certain he had one of the Bure /25's you are looking for.

I've messaged him to find out for sure, so once he is off work I should have an answer for you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Out of the 15 I know about, this is the breakdown of the color of the swatches:

11 all white
    3 yellow & white
    1 yellow & red

On the back of that paper, I had started to do the same thing with the 01/02 SP Gold Authentic Fabrics Jersey #ed out of 50. Of the 13 I have the serial numbers for, all of them are solid black swatches.

Totally useless info that I thought I'd share.