Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking for your base/common

I have started to build a few different sets and I am looking to finish these sets and also build new ones. Looking for lots 90's and newer however the newer the better. I dont want anything 80's there is enough of that on craigslist. Because what I am asking is such a wide range im only spend .01 a card + shipping. If you want to clear some room fast I can help you. I will need the count, years, and brands that you would be shipping. Anyone near the Cape Cod -Rhode Island area I travel back and forth often and could arange a pick up to save on shipping. Rookies and inserts are fine and all however thats not what im looking for.
    Last edited by Bostoncollecting; 04-13-2013 at 01:57 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See paragon11's Items on eBay

I have an box of 800 cards boxed up ready to ship.

They fit the years you are seeking and also includes RCs and a few inserts. Not looking for all that much.

Terry

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics New England Patriots
    See maccards44's Items on eBay

I'd like to sell a large collection of Red Sox & Patriots cards (about 2,000-3,000) base, inserts & rookies. PM me if that interests you
    maccards44 everywhere 'bay, etc
    Just Selling Right Now

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a lot of baseball base/inserts/rcs that I want to get rid of. There's about 10+ near complete sets from the early 90's (some '88 and '89)- Topps, Score, Stadium Club, some Classic, Action Packed.
    I'd be happy to move it all for the cost of shipping + $20. PM me if you're interested.

SCF Rewards
    Country

PMs sent the newer and larger the better. Mainly looking for the person that opens a lot of wax takes out the few they collect and wants to make room for more.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See laconaduke's Items on eBay

Have about a 1200-1500 card lot, i'll get you an exact count. The majority are 2011 & 2012 from products like elite, platinum, finest, topps chrome, certified, R*S, R*S Longevity, absolute. There are some 08,09, and 10's sprinkled in there but most of it is recent. I can probably fit it in a medium flat rate box to help save on shipping as well, lmk and we'll work something out.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Lions
    See Michiganmax41's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

I have a couple decent Vereen GUs/rc

I can make a 100 basecard lot of Bs/Whale/Wolfpack/Pats for $9. USPS 3rd class mail
    CML
    Last edited by michiganMax; 04-13-2013 at 01:06 PM.
    Need , newer Detroit players ( Herndon Hooker, Amon-ra St. Brown, Larkin, Husso, Bergren, Simon Edvinsson # 563 sps, Soderblom, Sam Laporta, Akil Badoo, Javier Baez,Cunningham) Hidden Content
    FB list: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(50)
    Country
    See bigpbnindy's Items on eBay

I have a few thousand from the last 3 years included brands Prestige, Topps, Chrome,Magic and several others. lmk