Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTTF Autos of AJ,Julio,Morris,Blackmon,Dez,Dalton,D Martin,Tannehill & Lamar Miller

Also looking for other players so i'll check buckets and lists tonight 4 trades. I'll trade one of my AJ's, Martins or Dalton autos for one of my wants from above....i'm just trying to change up my collection as we're in the offseason. Show me what u got FT and list what u like of mine. I have some nice stuff in both bucket links so liking something shouldn't be hard to do SCF. Lastly i would love to get my 1st barry Sanders or Jim Brown auto so lmk if u got 1 FT. thanks jeff

AutosPatchesGU FS FT

Mid End to High End Football FT

What you need for the Jacquizz Finest?
    Always looking for Falcons I don't have. Auto's, GU'd, Patches, #rd.......
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by FalconFan View Post
    What you need for the Jacquizz Finest?
    Not sure....just checking buckets....i didn't see anything in the main page...do u have any other football autos Ft in there?
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

nope
    Always looking for Falcons I don't have. Auto's, GU'd, Patches, #rd.......
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by FalconFan View Post
    nope
    Just checking....thanks 4 the post.
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

ttt

bump
    Hidden Content

Is the D. Jackson bowman chrome auto off centered or did your scanner cut some of the picture off?
    I always use tracking which cost $2.97 for me. I use ebay as a price guide. Here is my inventory, enjoy
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Betts View Post
    Is the D. Jackson bowman chrome auto off centered or did your scanner cut some of the picture off?
    pm sent
    Hidden Content

ttt

bump
    Hidden Content

i like your torrey smiths, d. thomas auto/patch, d.murray and p.harvin

I have a 2012 Limited Lamar Miller "Jumbo" Rookie Auto/Patch /49 and 12 Limited Lamar Miller "Jumbo" Jersey /99
    I collect Dallas Cowboys, Stepfan Taylor, Dirk Nowitzki, and High end Rookies

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast