Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    cmb, I have a few. Thanks!
    Looking to trade for or buy these low end letterman cards. This is a project, not looking to trade for great players, and not trading my good players away. Thank you! 2-D, 1-N
    Please, just return a reply or pm, even if just to say no thanks.
    Bucket's Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

Back up 4 trades
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

I am interested in the Sp authentic Percy Harvin and the Certified Kaepernick. My PC is open for these two cards.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Super collecting 2008 Leaf Certified, Patrick Willis and multi color patch autos

Quote Originally Posted by bdb1 View Post
    I am interested in the Sp authentic Percy Harvin and the Certified Kaepernick. My PC is open for these two cards.
    I checked your bucket including pc and the one card i like is the cobb limited patch auto but it doesn't equal the harvin so i don't see any trades for us today....maybe another time.
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

ttt

bump
    Hidden Content

ttt

bump
    Hidden Content

ttt

bump
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by #1roethfan View Post
    i like your torrey smiths, d. thomas auto/patch, d.murray and p.harvin

I have a 2012 Limited Lamar Miller "Jumbo" Rookie Auto/Patch /49 and 12 Limited Lamar Miller "Jumbo" Jersey /99
    pm sent
    Hidden Content

not an auto but i have a leaf metal test proof rc of julio jones, hand numbered/9 i think- lmk if interested
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]~collect jonathan toews, brian vickers, brian elliott ~
    ~fan of chicago bears, blackhawks, white sox, bulls, iowa hawkeyes~
    2011 ALL-STAR * LEAGUE LEADER IN SAVE % AND G.A.A. BRIAN ELLIOTT

Quote Originally Posted by wolf1bh View Post
    not an auto but i have a leaf metal test proof rc of julio jones, hand numbered/9 i think- lmk if interested
    Thanks 4 the post but i'll pass on trading for that SP Julio rookie.
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12