Question Evan Gattis 2012 Bowman Chrome "Test Auto"?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-TEST-AU...item3a8014937f

These real? I've never heard of test cards from Bowman Chrome before. Anybody know the story behind them?
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

It's probably just a regular auto card with the auto wiped off.

New scam on eBay -- take cheap auto cards, wipe the auto off and call them "test issues." Money in the bank!
    Hidden Content
    Always Buying and Trading for BGS/BVG Graded Cards of:
    Roberto Clemente - Ichiro - Cal Ripken - Nolan Ryan - Mike Trout

I was wondering the same thing about the Darvish "test auto" for sale. I'm thinking that's an auto you wouldn't wipe off haha.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Collecting Thome and Darvish.

Might just be an in house item. How he would get about getting it? I don't know. I've seen some odd Topps items come up for auction before. I'm sure if you go on ebay you'll see a handful of signed contracts from players and celebrities.

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard7 View Post
    It's probably just a regular auto card with the auto wiped off.

New scam on eBay -- take cheap auto cards, wipe the auto off and call them "test issues." Money in the bank!
    That would make sense for other players though wiping off an autograph would be incredibly dumb in my opinion but the thing is that Gattis doesn't have a Bowman Chrome card. If it doesn't exist it would be hard to remove the autograph. If Topps just scrapped the idea of him for the set how did this guy get the Bowman Chrome rainbow?
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content